This page may be outdated or contain incorrect details. Please update it if you can.
You should start thinking about the deployment process at least 6 weeks before the actual date you want to see your service deployed in production for the first time. There are a number of steps to be completed before this can happen. This collection of documents will guide through this process.
The following guides are available:
- MediaWiki-Vagrant: how to set up your service in the MediaWiki Vagrant environment
- First Deployment: all the steps needed to get your service in production
- BetaCluster: how to get your service working in the Beta Cluster
- Deployment: how to do regular deploys
- Operation: how to operate, monitor and debug a service in production
- Scap Migration: how to migrate your deployments to Scap3
Note: This page used to redirect to Category:Services.