Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page may be outdated or contain incorrect details. Please update it if you can.
You should start thinking about the deployment process at least 6 weeks before the actual date you want to see your service deployed in production for the first time. There are a number of steps to be completed before this can happen. This collection of documents will guide through this process.
The following guides are available:
- MediaWiki-Vagrant: how to set up your service in the MediaWiki Vagrant environment
- First Deployment: all the steps needed to get your service in production
- BetaCluster: how to get your service working in the Beta Cluster
- Deployment: how to do regular deploys
- Operation: how to operate, monitor and debug a service in production
- Scap Migration: how to migrate your deployments to Scap3
Note: This page used to redirect to Category:Services.