Moved to mw:Fundraising_tech/Components
There are two ways to go about provisioning your dev environment, the extremely painful yet instructive manual method, and the fun way. Both are documented more fully at mw:Fundraising_tech.
The fun way is to follow the instructions for MediaWiki-Vagrant, installing Virtualbox and Vagrant, then "vagrant enable-role fundraising", and go to town. Literally go to town, and take your time about it, see a movie, visit a used book store and chat with fellow customers. The first run will download over 1GB of cruft.
Please develop with E_STRICT.
- Fundraising/tech/Apache httpd
- Fundraising/tech/Currency conversion sample
- Fundraising/tech/Installing Drupal and CiviCRM
- Fundraising/tech/crm/Add a New Gateway
- Fundraising/tech/crm/Running tests
- Fundraising/tech/crm/Upgrade CiviCRM
- Fundraising/tech/crm/Upgrade Drupal
- Fundraising/tech/ssh config