Obsolete:Fundraising/tech/deployments/minfraud upgrade to 1.3
|This page contains historical information. It is probably no longer true.|
None right now
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/6573/ - The minFraud libraries were upgraded to v1.50.
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/6884/ - Removed standalone version of minFraud and made minFraud as a filter the default.
- https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/6956/ - minFraud servers can now be specified in LocalSettings.php
Deploying minFraud upgrade to 1.3
See the spike for minFraud upgrade behaviors.
There are two ways to go about this upgrade. The reason behind this is that you must deploy code and change settings at:
Upgrade account first
If you upgrade the account before switching the libraries, you may get a notice about a missing index: score
( ! ) Notice: Undefined index: score in extensions/DonationInterface/extras/minfraud/ccfd/HTTPBase.php on line 407
minFraud is used as a filter, but the result from minFraud will not be used.
The donation will still get processed.
Upgrade code libraries first
Upgrading the libraries first appears the way to go:
- There were no code errors
- minFraud is able to properly flag orders regardless of the API specified at MaxMind.