Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview of Swift, as implemented at Wikimedia.
- Swift cluster resource utilization: eqiad codfw
- Swift service dashboard: eqiad codfw
- Swift "four golden signal" dashboard: eqiad codfw
- How to do stuff to the cluster (add or remove nodes, etc.)
- Extra Related Processes - descriptions of the other processes running that interact with or affect swift
- Phabricator project "media-storage"
- Logging and metrics - general overview related to logging and metrics
If you need a different document, most of the stuff written about swift in wikitech is part of the Swift Category.
What is Swift
Openstack Swift is a scalable fault tolerant clustered object storage system.
- As Swift behaves as a general-purpose application layer, the CDN caching documentation will accurately reflect Swift caching behaviors
- Media storage is the documentation for the media storage infrastructure in general, including all other layers