|Please read the Wikimedia Cloud Services Introduction.|
|The content on this page is undergoing planned improvements: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T232399|
- 1 Overview
- 2 About Cloud VPS
- 3 Cloud VPS user roles and rights
- 4 Cloud VPS instance administration and configurations
- 5 Accessing Cloud VPS instances
- 6 Proxies, IP addresses, and DNS names
- 7 Security groups and firewall settings
- 8 Best practices for moving to production
- 9 Sudo policies
- 10 Operational documentation
- 11 Troubleshooting Cloud VPS
- 12 Communication and support
This page contains links to technical documentation for Cloud VPS.
About Cloud VPS
Cloud VPS user roles and rights
Learn about different roles and user rights you'll need to participate in Cloud VPS.
Learn more about the infrastructure of Cloud VPS.
Cloud VPS instance administration and configurations
Learn about Cloud VPS instances. What are they? How can you create, configure, and manage Cloud VPS instances? What is the Cloud VPS lifecycle?
Accessing Cloud VPS instances
Learn how to gain access to access Cloud VPS instances.
Proxies, IP addresses, and DNS names
- Learn how to create web proxies for instances.
- Learn how to assign IP addresses and DNS names to instances.
- Learn how to to manage proxies and DNS domains in Horizon.
Security groups and firewall settings
Learn how to manage security groups and firewall settings.
Best practices for moving to production
Understand recommended best prectices for moving to production.
Learn how to configure policies for a project.
Troubleshooting Cloud VPS
Communication and support
We communicate and provide support through several primary channels. Please reach out with questions and to join the conversation.
|Phabricator Workboard||#Cloud-Services||Task tracking and bug reporting|
|IRC Channel||#wikimedia-cloud connect||General discussion and support|
|Mailing List||cloud@||Information about ongoing initiatives, general discussion and support|
|Announcement emails||cloud-announce@||Information about critical changes (all messages mirrored to cloud@)|
|News wiki page||News||Information about major near-term plans|
|Blog||Clouds & Unicorns||Learning more details about some of our work|