Portal:Cloud VPS/Admin/Infrastructure projects
A number of projects should be considered infrastructure for Toolforge and Cloud VPS. These projects are open to participation by technical volunteers, but ultimately the Cloud VPS admin team and the Foundation staff on that team are responsible for making sure that they work (or are properly removed from use).
- magic superuser project for OpenStack
- used by automated nova-fullstack tests
- ssh jump hosts for accessing instances without public ips
- Hosting for database as a service instances (ToolsDB, postgres for Maps & wikilabels)
- Shared services for Cloud VPS
- Outbound mail relay servers
- NTP servers
- Cumin servers
- Testing NFS things. Someday maybe hosting NFS servers that face other projects.
- canary instances that we run on all hypervisor servers
- Instance level monitoring and alerting. Intended to replace #shinken.
- See also Portal:Cloud VPS/Admin/Monitoring#Monitoring for Cloud VPS
- HTTP/TLS front proxies for *.wmcloud.org and *.wmflabs.org. Includes custom Horizon integration to create and remove proxied hostnames.
- Nova Resource:Redirects
- Testing project for Striker
- Misc testing
- Testing for Portal:Toolforge infrastructure changes
- Service instances created by the Openstack Trove component (DBaaS).