A barnstar for you!
|The Writer's Barnstar|
|Thanks for the change in my user rights , i ll do my best.|
- Nevermind, Mwalker was so kind and worked through the requests earlier. Thanks & Cheers, Amalthea 00:20, 10 October 2013 (UTC)
Wikilabs perl guru?
Hi. As described in more detail here, I am having problems accessing a Wikilabs local perl library that I have created. Do you know of anyone that might be able to advise me on how to get this to work? Thanks. Boghog (talk) 18:40, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
- Best guru I know is Marc-Andre see his talk page User_talk:Coren or just send a mail to email@example.com, he is watching that for sure petrb (talk) 19:35, 31 October 2013 (UTC)
Request to fix Citation bot
Sorry to bug; you are listed on Wikipedia > Interactome > (citation bot) jump the queue > project administrator page. The citation bot has been EXTREMELY important for a lot of people to add scientifically correct citations to Wikipedia pages (such as the students who I teach to edit Wikipedia), but it broke again a few weeks ago. This happened before but someone fixed it; not sure who it was as the contact info got lost on the aforementioned bot page. Maybe someone can take care of it. Thanks! Peteruetz (talk) 04:32, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
- I responded at User talk:Coren#Request to fix Citation bot. --Tim Landscheidt (talk) 14:56, 19 March 2014 (UTC)
What happened to it? --Nemo 13:04, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
- It stopped working as we aren't using apache anymore to server webpages. There are no stats from which we could parse this from now :/ petrb (talk) 11:28, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
vim on tools-dev
- It seems normal to me (I see default ubuntu one) petrb (talk) 17:36, 8 May 2014 (UTC)
Wikiatlas : Tool lab (mini-server)
Completing project documentation
This is regarding the announcement (http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/labs-l/2014-July/002762.html) if you have missed it.
We have added some fields in addition to description field which is already there on your projects. Please click "Edit Documentation" in your project page/ project pages and fill the blanks. It will only take few minutes from your valuable time.