Jump to navigation Jump to search
What does this mean for me?
- If you are currently running a service in production, we'll talk to you about migration to kubernetes.
- If you are building a new service to go into production, please contact us to make sure your service is "born kubernetes", rather than having to migrate a month after deployment.
- If you don't have or plan to have a service, don't worry about things for now. Changes to non-services will take a while.
- What is the pipeline intended to be?
- What is the purpose of the pipeline?
- How does the Wikipedia movement benefit from the pipeline?
- How does a developer benefit from the pipeline?
- How does the WMF release engineering team benefit from the pipeline?
- How does the pipeline work, in broad strokes?
- How does a developer use the pipeline?
- What software does a developer need to install locally to use the pipeline?
- How can one check the status of the pipeline?
- How can one get alerted about problems of things in the pipeline?
- How can one see statics of the pipeline in operation?
- Number of successful builds and deployments to production?
- Number of build failures?
- How can one learn how the pipeline is implemented?
What steps are part of the pipeline?
also see: Blubber/Pipeline