Deploying a service in kubernetes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is currently a draft.
More information and discussion about changes to this draft on the talk page.
- Service must include metrics
- Service must include logs to stdout
- Should logs have the @cee tag?
- What attributes should be included?
- Continuous integration should be implemented using Blubber/Pipeline (Docker#Building images)
- This will create a docker image of your application
- Service must have a readiness endpoint
- Minimum requirement: returns 200 status
- Example: /healthz endpoint in Kask
- Service must have monitoring
- You should create a Helm chart using your image (from Blubber/Pipeline) and test it on kubernetes as well.