This is a relatively quiet wiki, and you are making a lot of inconsequential or incorrect edits, including errors in grammar and click here wording in this edit. This is not a test wiki, it is used by expert developers. Please be more careful with your edits, or considering making your own wiki to practice on instead. Thank you. Quiddity (talk) 22:06, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- No. I'am correct. Zixuan (Contributions) 22:07, 3 May 2018 (UTC)
- I've deleted File:Wikitech administrator.png because you copied it without proper attribution, plus there is no need for a duplicate file because Commons files can be used here directly, e.g. File:Wikitech logo.svg
- I've reverted your change of git to github, because the repository is in the git format. The Github link is simply a mirror (see note at https://github.com/wikimedia/puppet ).
- Please be more careful. This is your final warning. Quiddity (talk) 03:53, 5 May 2018 (UTC)
- I have mistakenly created File:Wikitech logor.png and I tagged for deletion. Please delete that file. I redirected it to the Wikimedia Commons file, but I think the deleted file File:Wikitech administrator.png is copied from Wikimedia Commons without permission now.
- I uploaded File:Wikitech administrator.png because it is used at the top of the Wikitech, and I tell you to move the image to File:Wikitech logo.svg but you deleted it. It is not really vandalism nor disruptive, but the new file File:Wikitech logor.png is incorrect because I have read the policy of Wikitech.
- Please don't block me and do not speak to me again after this warning. Please do not ignore this warning. Zixuan (Contributions) 21:25, 5 May 2018 (UTC)