User talk:Greg Grossmeier
Hi Greg. There's an open question about a "pending review" parenthetical that you added to the Deployments page next to MassMessage's November 14 slot. Can you please clarify or remove this? Thanks. --mzmcbride (talk) 22:04, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
- Heya. Don't take offense to it. It's simply a "after the latest updates are live on test/test2 for a week, and everything looks good, let's roll it out everywhere" statement. Really, all new extensions should have something like this. (Unrelated to MassMessage) we're going to be pretty hard on having a >=1 week period of a new extension on the Beta Cluster before even getting on test wikis (pending a (soft) 'review'). So, take this as an example of the direction we're moving; hopefully not too restrictive but hopefully safer. Greg Grossmeier (talk) 04:34, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
- You've created a new process, but the extension that was deployed a few hours ago (BetaFeatures) doesn't have a similar "pending review" note attached to it? BetaFeatures is apparently being deployed to the production wikis in less than a few days. Is that also correct?
- It's difficult for me to understand how there's not unequal treatment here. What other extensions are you planning to mark with "pending review"? --mzmcbride (talk) 01:17, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
- @MarcoAurelio: - Deployments page should be good, pick a SWAT and it can get taken care of. Thanks, Greg Grossmeier (talk) 19:53, 8 February 2016 (UTC)
Hi, I would like to add one deploy for Morning SWAT for 23rd May but there is no window. Could you archive the page and add new table for next two weeks? Thanks, --Urbanecm (talk) 14:05, 20 May 2016 (UTC)
- @Urbanecm: - Done. Sorry about that, I was on unplanned medical leave.