Welcome to Tool Labs
Hello MarcoAurelio, welcome to the Tool Labs project! Your request for access was processed and you should be able to log in now with
login.tools.wmflabs.org. To get started, check the help page. You can also ask in our IRC channel at #wikimedia-labs connect or send an e-mail to our mailing list
email@example.com – thank you, and have fun using Tools! --Tim Landscheidt (talk) 20:52, 28 February 2016 (UTC)
- Hello Alaa. I'm sorry but I'm not a Tool Labs administrator so I cannot fullfil your request. If your request has been sitting there for some time I suggest you ask BryanDavis. Hope that this helps. Best regards, MarcoAurelio (talk) 15:58, 4 March 2017 (UTC)
Will try again
I was trying to make this change...
But I do not know how gerrit works. I will learn and then try again. This is regarding your comment on my talk page.
- As per your instructions, I have made a small change here...
- Is it correct? when will it be seen on marathi wikipedia?
- Shantanuo (talk) 01:59, 23 May 2020 (UTC)
Interested in taking over bot or bot tasks
@MarcoAurelio: If you decide you no longer want to operate this bot on Wikitech (per Special:Diff/1885371), I would be interested in taking it over, or at least getting a copy of the pywikibot config and cron timers you have been using so I could setup a similar basic cleanup bot. --BryanDavis (talk) 23:39, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- @BryanDavis: Hello. The bot will continue operating in Wikitech for now, although in a reduced schedule to avoid consuming resources in empty runs. It is just your talk page that gets archived by my bot, and Special:DoubleRedirects/Special:BrokenRedirects is mostly clean. As such I've amended the cron as follows:
- Talk page archival script will run just once per week, on Fridays.
- Double and broken redirect maintenance will run just twice per month, the 1st and 15th day of each month.
- I feel this is enough frequency for this wiki, but if for any reason it is not, please let me know and I'll make the necessary amendments. — MarcoAurelio (talk) 10:01, 27 October 2020 (UTC)