Jump to navigation Jump to search
croptool) is a tool for cropping image files at Wikimedia Commons and other Wikimedia projects using OAuth and the MediaWiki API. Usage documentation is available at commons:Commons:CropTool.
- Deployment is done by ssh-ing to Toolforge and pulling the latest code from GitHub.
- Setup/deployment notes at https://github.com/danmichaelo/croptool#deployment-notes
- Uncropped and cropped files are stored in
public_html/files. Every fourth hour, a cronjob runs
cleanup.shto delete old files. The number of files deleted in each cleanup run is logged to
- A cause of some downtime has been https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T104799 . To respond faster to this, a cronjob was added (`check-server.sh`) that calls
webservice restartwhenever the number of open connections exceeds 150. However, as of May 2016, this hasn't happened since February 17, 2016.
- Issue tracker is at GitHub