|Server group:||Analytics cluster eqiad|
|Node name:||stat1005.eqiad.wmnet (fingerprint)|
|Icinga?:||host status services status|
|OS:||Debian 9 Stretch|
stat1005 has a GPU slated for use with training machine learning models. As of now (September 2019) the GPU is only available for users of the
gpu-testers POSIX group. If you wish to get added to the group, please contact the Analytics team. For more info. see T148843.
The host has not been usable from Nov 14th 2018 to Sept 25th 2019 due to research/testing, as stated in T205846, but it is now usable.
Users in the groups
analytics-privatedata-users can log in here.
- Access to Hadoop. (Since May 2016, stat1004 is also available for this purpose.)
- Access Analytics MariaDB databases (EventLogging databases and research slaves of MediaWiki databases).
- Access to raw JSON data for EventLogging (
Users in the group
gpu-testers can use the AMD GPU that we deployed for T148843. The long term plan is to make it available for all the users logging in, but for the moment its access is restricted for a limited set of users to better test it (and avoid usage contention etc..). Please reach out to the Analytics team if you wish to get added to the group to test the GPU for your use case.
- stat1005 has a Hive client which provides access to various tables, including aggregated traffic data in pageview_hourly and projectview_hourly.
- SSH host fingerprint
- Analytics/Data access#Stats machines
- Analytics/Data access#Host access granted
- Analytics/Systems/Cluster/AMD GPU