Jump to navigation Jump to search
Toolforge sync: plans
Notes from meeting's etherpad we had on 2018-11-07 to sync on Toolforge plans.
plans & TODOs
- we can't mix both grids!
- misctools dependency on mariadb on stretch !!
- building a grid in toolsbeta cloudvps project, stretch with son of grid engine
- stretch test host with all packages and libraries to do early testing by tool owners?
- probably worth waiting until we have a minimal son of grid engine skeleton
- try a k8s worker node from toolsbeta in eqiad1-r to see if that can work cross-region etc
- plans for abandoned projects? contact James, open phab tasks
- 2018-11-07: toolforge sync meeting
- 2018-11-15: have all stretch packaging done by this time (misctools, etc)
- 2018-11-30: skeleton son of grid engine grid working in toolsbeta
- 2018-12-01: email server rebuilt as stretch by this time
- 2018-12-21: skeleton son of grid engine grid working in tools
- 2019-01-01: start sending emails and opening phab tasks for tools users.
- 2018-01-15: figure out actual timeline and deadline for the rest of the process
- 2019-04-30: trusty deprecation deadline
info on concrete nodes
- Grid engine
- cron server (grid submit host)
- exec nodes
- the new libraries are going to be very interesting +1
- k8s cluster --- try to keep this in jessie? apparently not related to grid engine at all.
- test stretch bastion
- we may have to move k8s to eqiad1-r prior to further operations on the new toolforge
- mail server (removing grid dependency) --- once the refactor is complete, we could be able to just rebuild in stretch
- redis instance? --- aparently not a grid submit host
- services nodes (aptly, bigbrother, updatetools, etc) --- ongoing refactor. Grid submit host bc bigbrother
- Bryan thinks we can "deprecate" bigbrother by not setting up the service on the new Stretch grid +1
- checker (??)
- clushmaster (already jessie)
- elastic (already jessie)
- flannel (already jessie)
- paws (already stretch)