|Monitoring|| nagf |
The project to allow Labs users to connect to other instances within Wikimedia Labs via tunneling/proxy.
In order to connect to other Wikimedia Labs instances, you need to be a member of this project. Then follow the instructions in Help:Access.
The bastion project is a project solely meant to store bastion instances, for security reasons. No other instances should be added to this project. Only Wikimedia Operations team members should be added as sysadmins.
Server admin log
- 00:18 yuvipanda: added Krenair as admin to help with T132225 and other issues
- 23:46 YuviPanda: terminated mwds-proxy instance + floating IP
- 18:49 YuviPanda: deleted bastion1 and bastion2 instances. RIP
- 20:18 Coren: getting rid of old backups-of-backups of ancient filesystems
- 20:17 YuviPanda: deleted bastion3 after alerting sole user in the last few weeks (Krenair)
- 14:05 YuviPanda: removed bastion-restricted-pdns, releas... (more)
Instances for this project
|FQDN||Instance Type||Image Id||Public IP||Number of CPUs||RAM Size||Amount of Storage||Modification dateThis property is a special property in this wiki.|
|Bastion-restricted-01.bastion.eqiad.wmflabs||18.104.22.168||1||2,048||20||18 November 2016 20:01:39|
|Bastion-01.bastion.eqiad.wmflabs||22.214.171.124||1||2,048||20||18 November 2016 20:00:56|
|Bastion-restricted-02.bastion.eqiad.wmflabs||1||2,048||20||18 November 2016 19:01:59|
|Bastion-02.bastion.eqiad.wmflabs||126.96.36.199||1||2,048||20||18 November 2016 19:01:57|