|Server group:||Miscellaneous pmtpa|
|Node name:||hume.wikimedia.org (fingerprint)|
This device has been decommissioned.
|Icinga?:||host status services status|
|CPU:||4x 1.6 GHz|
- spence and hume were maintenance/batch servers, not Apache servers; hume is being replaced by its eqiad equivalent terbium
- Apache (serves tarballs of static html dumps of the various wikipedia projects from June 2008, as well as live browsable copies of them)
- Gearman (what is this piece doing? No docs or logs anywhere, can't find out what clients are talking to it...)
hume is a Wikimedia Misc - Maintenance Server: foundationwiki (misc::maintenance::foundationwiki).
hume is a Wikimedia Misc - Maintenance Server: pagetriage extension (misc::maintenance::pagetriage).
hume is a Wikimedia Misc - Maintenance Server: parser cache purging (misc::maintenance::parsercachepurging).
- has a large partition /archive which has fundraising backups and banner impression logs, see Backup_status_chart
- 2009-08-04: was being used for hadoop testing, that's been turned off, now doing its normal jobs only
- 2008-02-29: Server racked, DRAC online. Will not netboot due to DHCP requiring new configuration for this subnet.