This page contains links to Toolforge tutorials and developer experiences.
More about Toolforge and support for Python
- Python flask application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 flask webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Getting started with flask by Pathoschild
- Python Django application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 Django webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Node.js application with stub OAuth support
PuTTY and WinSCP
- How to set up automatic updates from a GitHub repository
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up a tool to be automatic updated whenever its GitHub repository is pushed to.
Communication and support
We communicate and provide support through several primary channels. Please reach out with questions and to join the conversation.
|Phabricator Workboard||#Cloud-Services||Task tracking and bug reporting|
|IRC Channel||#wikimedia-cloud connect
|General discussion and support|
|Mailing List||cloud@||Information about ongoing initiatives, general discussion and support|
|Announcement emails||cloud-announce@||Information about critical changes (all messages mirrored to cloud@)|
|News wiki page||News||Information about major near-term plans|
|Cloud Services Blog||Clouds & Unicorns||Learning more details about some of our work|
|Wikimedia Technology Blog||techblog.wikimedia.org||News and stories from the Wikimedia technical movement|