This page contains links to Toolforge tutorials and developer experiences.
More about Toolforge and support for Python
- Python flask application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 flask webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Getting started with flask by Pathoschild
- Python Django application stub with OAuth support
- A detailed tutorial on setting up a Python 3 Django webservice running on Kubernetes and using OAuth for authentication.
- Node.js application with stub OAuth support
PuTTY and WinSCP
- How to set up automatic updates from a GitHub repository
- Step-by-step instructions for setting up a tool to be automatic updated whenever its GitHub repository is pushed to.
- Personal experiences migrating from Toolserver to Toolforge by Magnus Manske
- Speeding up Toolforge Tools with Redis by Legoktm
Communication and support
We communicate and provide support through several primary channels. Please reach out with questions and to join the conversation.
|Phabricator Workboard||#Cloud-Services||Task tracking and bug reporting|
|IRC Channel||#wikimedia-cloud connect
|General discussion and support|
|Mailing List||cloud@||Information about ongoing initiatives, general discussion and support|
|Announcement emails||cloud-announce@||Information about critical changes (all messages mirrored to cloud@)|
|News wiki page||News||Information about major near-term plans|
|Cloud Services Blog||Clouds & Unicorns||Learning more details about some of our work|
|Wikimedia Technology Blog||techblog.wikimedia.org||News and stories from the Wikimedia technical movement|