Access to the Webtools project
- I can't add you. Errors with «Failed to add Skalman to webtools. This needs the "loginviashell" right.» platonides (talk) 18:05, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
wlm gallery by monument ID
would like to import the toolserver.org/browse/erfgoed/tools/wlm/gallery-all.php script to toollabs. Is the http://tools.wmflabs.org/heritage/ project the right place to do it?
On toolserver this script uses files from /home/platonides/subversion/mediawiki/, are those available also on Toollabs?
- Yeah, probably. Either that or creating a project with all my wlm tools.
- No. That single script may work with last MediaWiki version. Or not. That dependency is a real readblock for updating my tools with newer code. If I had test cases for the tools, it wouldn't be so bad, but I don't even know how to properly test them :(
- Of course, I am interested on any work you may do on it.
- platonides (talk) 20:48, 30 March 2014 (UTC)
Completing project documentation
This is regarding the announcement (http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/labs-l/2014-July/002762.html) if you have missed it.
We have added some fields in addition to description field which is already there on your projects. Please click "Edit Documentation" in your project page/ project pages and fill the blanks. It will only take few minutes from your valuable time.
A barnstar for you!
|The Technical Barnstar|
|Awarded for giving patient and helpful support in #wikimedia-labs connect to new users. Thanks for making getting started in Labs a better experience for people! BryanDavis (talk) 19:47, 30 March 2017 (UTC)|