User:Greg Grossmeier/Notes/Gerrit and Bugzilla Glorious Future
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This meeting mostly came out from my discussion with robla regarding how we deal with scaptraps now in the post-svn world.
- What interactions will be built in?
- Is there a roadmap/feature list of what Christian is working on
- Use of flags/other method to track important info (backports, scaptraps, etc)
- Replace what's called tagging in svn codereview tool
- Gerrit upstream not seeing it as priority
- Shortterm replacement: Script by Christian and Chad
needed for easier release-notes
- Much further in the future
- Plugin works, collaborating with Gerritforge which have a plugin for JIRA, we're interested in Bugzilla (and RT)
- 2-3 more minor fixes needed before deploying
- Stage 1: after Gerrit patch, add comment in Bugzilla about it via REST
- to happen in the next weeks, fairly straight forward
- Stage 2: workflow changes, needs bigger buy-in
- e.g. cannot automatically set RES. FIXED because 1 patch does not necessarily fix 1 bug report
- consider setting Target Milestone in Bugzilla?
- also: probably kill patch-in-gerrit keyword at some point