Hi all, I'm a wikisourcian with some rough, DIY programming skill (python, js, and now Lua) and I drive a Toolserver pywikipedia bot, mainly in it.source. I'm here to migrate step by step into Labs. I guess, it will be a slow and painful migration. :-(
- I set a public key to access tools-login.wmflabs.org both by SSH and SFTP filling the form into Preferences->OpenStack. I don't understand fully what I did, but I followed more or less suggestions from Nova_Resource:Tools/Help and I successfully logged in. o_O
- Then I moved into Special:NovaProject; I found myself into the list "members" o_O so I boldly clicked Action->Add service group and created local-itsource tool. I added (obviously) User:Candalua to share the test tool.
- Found User:Russell Blau/Using pywikibot on Labs to configure a python bot and to run it into local-itsource.
- address of tool itsource: /data/project/itsource
- to access from login as alebot: become itsource