|Sistema de Avaliação de Resultados e Aprendizados (S.A.R.A.)|
|Keywords||Report, Learning, Wiki Movimento Brasil|
|Maintainer(s)||EPorto (WMB) (View all)|
S.A.R.A. (acronym for Results and Learning Evaluation System, or in Portuguese: Sistema de Avaliação de Resultados e Aprendizados) is a web application designed for recording and evaluating acitivies qualitative and quantitative metrics. It was developed and it is maintained by Wiki Movimento Brasil and it aims to facilitate the recording and analysis of its activities.
The application is developed in Django, so it is divided into apps. The main apps are: Agenda, Metrics, Reports, Strategy and Users. Each app has a pletora of models, which are like templates with fields. Some of those fields correlates models.
The Agenda is an app responsible for the establishment of a calendar of events. Each event has a title, an initial date, an end date and an area responsible for reporting the event.
The Metrics is an app responsible for the establishment of quantitative and qualitative metrics for the activities planned. Those are defined by project. Examples of projects are: the annual activities plan, grants and other projects.
The Report is an app for the register of reports of activities. Each report consists of a 4-step form with administrative information about the activity (links, grants, area responsible etc), the quantitative metrics (number of participants, number of articles, list of organizers and editors etc), the strategy involved (directions of strategic axes related to the activity) and a learning report (learning questions of the Theory of Change and the learning of the activity).
The Strategy is an app for the organization of the Strategy axes and their directions for actions.
The Users is an app for the organization of the profiles and organization of the professional team and structure.
- Objective and structured form: By dividing the report into a 4-step form allows the users to have a clear division of aspects being asked, and gives the necessary visual break.
- Reports export: A functionality for the export of the reports for further analysis (qualitative analysis, for example).
- Metrics tracking: A functionality for the visualization of metrics reached and to be reached, per project.
- Calendar: A functionality for the better organization and tracking of activities to be executed throughout the year.
The application uses the Django built-in authentication system, for some informations are sensitive and need to be protected from public eyes until anonimized. All the reports have their metrics aggregated and are then published into our reports page.
- Metrics tracking implemented
- 100% coverage by unit tests
- A lot of bugs resolved
- Release of the tool