Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page contains historical information. It is probably no longer true.|
Note: AbuseFilter was already enabled for all wikis, no need for this. --Hydriz 12:51, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- Go into the php configuration directory:
- Add the extensions tables to the project:
php maintenance/sql.php --wiki=dbname extensions/AbuseFilter/abusefilter.tables.sql
- Add the wiki to the 'wmgUseAbuseFilter' array in InitiliseSettings.php.
- If needed, customize the settings for the extension in abusefilter.php.
- If they want settings other than the defaults listed in the same file, you will need to enter them.
- Update the configuration site-wide:
- Alternatively, you can sync the InitiliseSettings.php and abusefilter.php files individually via sync-file if you so choose.
Never assign the group 'abusefilter-private' to any usergroup. It is DEV ONLY.