Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 17:14 bd808: mwv-builder-03: added cinder volume, migrated /srv to it, fixed broken apt state, forced puppet run to ensure things are better now that the / partition has some free space.
- 16:59 bd808: Adding cinder volume to hold /srv data.
- 16:49 bd808: Hard reboot mwv-builder-03. Unresponsive to ssh and http.
- 20:20 andrewbogott: rebooting mwv-builder-03; it's oom
- 19:18 bd808: Hard reboot of mwv-builder-03 via Horizon. Memory issues.
- 18:15 bd808: Building instance t257855.mediawiki-vagrant.eqiad1.wikimedia.cloud to test NFSv4 (T257855)
- 22:10 bd808: Rebooting mwv-builder-03.mediawiki-vagrant.eqiad.wmflabs
- 20:16 bd808: Building instance mwv-t240875 to test proposed fix for T240875
- 02:08 bd808: Deleted mwv-builder-02 after copying wiki content to new mwv-builder-03 Buster instance (T236530)
- 21:46 bd808: Deleted old instances "mwv-stretch-migration", "T183456-jessie", and "T183456-stretch" (T236530)
- 11:24 arturo: T204745 webproxies not working due to lxc containers don't working?
- 09:07 arturo: T204745 add myself as project admin
- 08:47 arturo: T204745 migrating project to eqiad1
- 22:47 bd808: Rebuilding LXC container as stretch (T193818)
- 16:25 bd808: Added Zfilipin as project admin to unblock work on T183456
- 19:22 bd808: Started mw-v container on mwv-builder-02.mediawiki-vagrant.eqiad.wmflabs (T168581)
- 19:21 bd808: Fixed broken puppet on mwv-builder-02.mediawiki-vagrant.eqiad.wmflabs; exim package had busted apt-get. (T168581)
- 00:09 bd808: Built new mwv-builder-02 jessie instance and pointed mediawiki-vagrant-image.wmflabs.org at it
- 15:28 bd808: Fixed broken iso image builder by manually running apt for T136146