Jump to navigation Jump to search
Server admin log
- 09:26 taavi: deleting instances leaked by T327980
- 12:39 arturo: delete all VMs and restart the fullstack service on cloudcontrol1005 - T326626
- 07:41 taavi: deleted leaked nova-fullstack VMs
- 09:03 arturo: restarted nova-fullstack.service on cloudcontrol1005 (T320232)
- 08:49 arturo: cleaning up a bunch of leaked VMs on "BUILD" status (T320232)
- 16:52 taavi: remove some failed nova-fullstack instances now that DNS problems... (more)
nova-fullstack (or fullstackd) is a daemon that periodically creates new VM instances, runs quick tests and destroys them.
It runs on the cloudcontrol* servers.
- Source code: nova_fullstack_test.py
- Metrics in Graphite under: server.cloudcontrol1003.nova (or wherever fullstackd is running from at the time)
- Puppet classes: