Jump to navigation Jump to search
Server admin log
- 14:30 jeh: cleaning up failed nova fullstack vms related to puppet ca T234332
- 07:27 jeh: clearing out leaked instances that are active and accessible
- 17:05 gtirloni: Updated fullstackd to use debian-9.8
- 00:53 bd808: Added Arturo Borrero Gonzalez, BryanDavis, and Bstorm as admins
- 00:50 bd808: Removed Yuvipanda at user request (T186289)
- 05:36 madhuvishy: Clear all fullstackd instances because the project is full and the fullstack tests are failing
=== ... (more)
nova-fullstack (or fullstackd) is a daemon that periodically creates new VM instances, runs quick tests and destroys them.
It runs on the cloudcontrol* servers.
- Source code: nova_fullstack_test.py
- Metrics in Graphite under: server.cloudcontrol1003.nova (or wherever fullstackd is running from at the time)
- Puppet classes: