Jump to navigation Jump to search
Server admin log
- 20:09 balloons: remove stale/errored fullstack tests
- 16:11 dcaro: cleaning up the nova-fullstack VMs after merging puppet fix https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/c/operations/puppet/+/699237
- 15:08 dcaro: stopping the nova-fullstack service to allow troubleshooting the current VMs
- 09:36 dcaro: actually, there's several different errors, will open tasks for each of them
- 09:31 dcaro: there's a bunch of novafullstack vms in error because it timed out when trying to allocate network, though there's a "successfully plugged vif" message ... (more)
nova-fullstack (or fullstackd) is a daemon that periodically creates new VM instances, runs quick tests and destroys them.
It runs on the cloudcontrol* servers.
- Source code: nova_fullstack_test.py
- Metrics in Graphite under: server.cloudcontrol1003.nova (or wherever fullstackd is running from at the time)
- Puppet classes: