Help:Disabling an account
(Redirected from Disabling an account)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Disabling a user's Developer account disables them from quite a few services and shouldn't be taken lightly. Here are the steps to follow:
- Block the user on Wikitech account with a duration of "indefinite".
The block on Wikitech will also cause these changes:
- User will be unable to ssh into any Cloud VPS or Toolforge instances.
- Any Gerrit account associated with the Developer account will be marked as disabled.
- Any Phabricator account associated with the Developer account will be disabled.
- The Developer account will not be able to authenticate to the LDAP directory which in turn will disable access to various services which are protected by HTTP Basic auth against the LDAP directory.