Jump to navigation Jump to search
Meeting Notes: 24 Jan 2019
- Moritz: option 1, we could use it as a buster prototype, we could address gs issues we have in jessie
- upgrading can be good in general
- Effie: what about thumbnails already in thumbor?
- Filippo & Joe : maybe we deal with it later when up
- We could gradually purge specific file
- Filippo: image tests for similarity
- Moritz: Tests for svg (lower level)
- Effie: upgrade to stretch for now?
- We might spend a lot of time running both (jessie and stretch)
- Joe: What about Timeline?
- Upgrade to stretch one by one
- Do T187765 and T212946 if they don't require much effort
- Evaluate its future in k8s after upgrades are complete
- Effie creates related tasks and works on this.
- Assess Thumbor upgrade options https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T209886
- Upgrade Thumbor servers to Stretch https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T170817