Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Probably of (at least) Aklapper's interest, I guess? — 레비Revi 14:29, 15 September 2018 (UTC)
- Is there something existing that we can re-use? I looked through meta and mw.o but neither seem to have explicit blocking policies (d:Q175291). If there isn't, I'd suggest adding something very minimal to this page, such as:
- "Accounts can be blocked to protect the site from damage or disruption, including vandalism, Code of Conduct violations, edit-warring, and similar undesirable actions. If you are not sure, then ask another member or administrator for feedback. See also Phabricator etiquette."
- Cheers, Quiddity (talk) 21:27, 15 September 2018 (UTC)
- meta:MediaWiki:Blockiptext might be of some help: "Use the form below to block write access from a specific IP address, IP range (see range blocks) or username. This should be done to prevent vandalism, damage to the project or other disruptive behaviour; and in accordance with policy." (Note that "policy" is nonexisting: it links to generic "Policy and guideline" page.) — 레비Revi 06:14, 16 September 2018 (UTC)
- And BTW I think new members should be notified that they have this super-power and when to use it, when they're added to the project: I realized I was part of it without being notified by anyone. — 레비Revi 06:14, 16 September 2018 (UTC)
- I think this fell between the cracks, sorry. I cannot offer any guidelines but in my humble opinion this is about repeated disruptive activity after checking the account profile. Also note that accounts can always be reenabled. --aklapper (talk) 10:21, 20 September 2018 (UTC)