Talk:SRE Clinic Duty
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Moving Goals here from Interrupts Rotation:
- To be more responsive to Engineering's needs
- To not have RT be a black hole
- Improve communication about when a ticket can realistically be completed by
- Reduce wait time on tickets so that we're less likely to a blocker, especially on relatively simple tickets
- Make sure that RT tickets have all of the information required for someone in ops to complete them
Notes from previous rotators
(Moving from Interrupts Rotation.)
Notes from previous rotators:
- Peter Youngmeister:
- Rt is relatively easy to triage. Emails to Ops@ are a bit more difficult, because they really are to the whole team.
- Prioritizing things is challenging. Everythings seems important. I think that writing up some kind of guidelines for this as a team would be really helpful.
- Daniel is amazing at closing out tickets.
- Don't be on rotation when traveling... It requires a lot of attention.