This page contains historical information. It is probably no longer true.
- In Production since 2008-11-14
- SVN checkout the current stable deployment:
svn co https://limesurvey.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/limesurvey/source/limesurvey/ /srv/org/wikimedia/survey/
- Update install with our configuration file and interface translation (currently we have our own updated version of /srv/org/wikimedia/survey/locale/mk/)
- Also backed up daily via singer's daily rsync to tridge.
- Update Puppet to have new server use misc::survey-wikimedia class.
- Update DNS to point the cname to the new server.
OLD/OUTDATED: How to recover in a hurry
The entire web frontend is backed up to tridge from isidore once a week. It resides in the /data/isidore/ directory, along with other web facing software installed on isidore.
The database information resides on db9.