OpenRefine is a tool to work with, clean up, and reconcile data sets, with special support for Wikidata. This service hosts a public installation of that tool, which can be used by users who are unable or unwilling to install it locally, or by groups of users who want to collaborate on a project.
Anticipated traffic level
100-1000 hits per day
Anticipated time span
Willing to take contributors or not
The project currently contains no instances.
openrefine01 instance was deleted in T238003;
its documentation is preserved below.
|The following content has been placed in a collapsed box for improved usability.|
The project contains a single instance,
|The above content has been placed in a collapsed box for improved usability.|
Server admin log
- 16:53 Lucas_WMDE: delete openrefine01 instance # T238003
- 16:51 Lucas_WMDE: sudo rm -rf /srv/openrefine,.raw # T238003
- 16:50 Lucas_WMDE: sudo systemctl stop openrefine-workspace-snapshot.timer srv-openrefine.mount # T238003
- 14:21 andrewbogott: moving project to eqiad1-r
- 18:21 Lucas_WMDE: sudo systemd-tmpfiles --create openrefine.conf
- 18:11 Lucas_WMDE: sudo apt install btrfs-progs
- 18:01 Lucas_WMDE: set up btrfs mount under /srv
- 17:53 Lucas_WMDE: sudo systemd-sysusers open... (more)